Love your Stilen jewellery and it will love you
Plated jewellery - Chemicals, lotions, perfumes and moist conditions can corrode it. The plating may also fade in time, depending on wear and the amount of care taken.
• Never go swimming in your jewellery – chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage, as can salt water in the sea.
• To prolong the plating, remove rings and bracelets when washing hands or using hand sanitizer.
• Avoid wearing rings when cleaning, gardening or working out.
• Avoid your plated jewellery coming into contact with perfume or perfumed lotions. The perfume may react with the plating and cause it to wear off.
• Take care when cleaning to protect the plating from being worn away.
• Don’t use a silver cloth or abrasive compounds (such as baking soda) to clean.
• To clean plated jewellery, wipe lightly with a damp cotton cloth to remove surface dirt or dust. Be sure it is completely dry before storing the jewellery again.
• Ideally, store your jewellery in a soft lined box, pouch or ziploc bag. Try to keep pieces apart, so that they don’t rub together or tangle.
Delivery: We deliver throughout New Zealand in 1 to 3 business days. Delivery costs will be confirmed on the 'shopping bag' page before checkout. Delivery is free on orders over $150. More info
Returns: you can return an item for any reason within 10 days for an exchange, refund or Mode voucher. More info
If you have a question relating to this particular product you can submit your query below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.